SouthShore Charter Academy is governed by the Florida Charter Educational Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors. The Board is responsible for the legal and financial obligations of the school. The Board of Directors establishes policy consistent with the school’s mission and ensures the school’s programs and operations are faithful to the terms of the charter including compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email us.
Board of Directors
- Rod Jurado, Chairman
- Valora Cole, Vice-chair
- Randy Walker, Treasurer
- Ramdas Chandra, Secretary
- Steve Knobl, Director
- Roderick Cunningham, Director
- Eric Johnson, Director
For accessibility assistance with the pdfs below, please contact the school.
School Grade 2017-18: C
School Grade 2016-2017: A
School Public Accountability Report: http://schoolgrades.fldoe.org
SouthShore Charter Academy Parent Facilitator:
Principal Cecilia Garcia, 11667 Big Bend Rd., Riverview, FL 33579
Telephone (Main): 813-769-1209
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If the problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.